The Windera S wind turbine is designed to maximise performance and guarantee safe operation under any wind conditions.
What is Windera S?
Windera S is a 3.2 kW wind turbine with outstanding efficiency, reliability and safety. It has been designed in accordance with standard IEC 61400-2.
Windera S boasts two of the most demanding certificates in the market: MCS, from the UK, and Class NK, from Japan. Its ease of installation and low maintenance make this wind turbine the perfect choice for environments with yearly average winds stronger than 5 m/s.
- - 3 blades, horizontal axis, upwind, passive yaw, fixed pitch
- - Hub height 12.6 metres
- - Rated power of 3.2 kW at 11 m/s
- - Rotor diameter of 4.36 m
- - Class III as per standard IEC 61400-2
Maximum safety and reliability
Three safety levels to ensure the unit can brake under any situation
Advanced supervision and monitoring system
Self-diagnostics system to detect anomalies.
20-year useful lifetime
Simple installation and low maintenance.
POWER CURVE AND Cp
- - GL-certified power coefficient: 0.41
YEARLY OUTPUT CURVE
- - Power output: 6,231 kWh/year*
* at 5m/s
Windera S is among the small-scale wind turbines with the best capability to convert the kinetic energy from wind into electricity, under low and moderate wind conditions, that is, at a yearly average of under 8 m/s.
A high Cp (0.41) is obtained with the efficiency of the generator and the converter
Advanced analysis capabilities for the protection and maintenance of Windera S. Remote communication with the Ennera supervision centre.
Three safety levels, designed in conjunction:
- 1. Unit control. Braking when high winds are detected.
- 2. Electrical brake. Braking system upon electrical and/or mechanical malfunctions.
- 3. Mechanical brake: Redundant safety centrifugal brake.