CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE ENNERA WEB PAGE
1. This web page is the property of ENNERA ENERGY AND MOBILITY, S.L. (hereinafter ENNERA), with headquarters in Apatta-Erreka, C/ Uzturre, 1 – Office 209 - 20400 Ibarra (Gipuzkoa, Spain), tax ID B-20943668. It is registered in the Gipuzkoa Trade Registry, sheet 74, volume 2320, section 8, page 28970.
2. The use of this web page is subject to the following conditions of use. Please read them attentively. By accessing this web page and using the materials contained therein you state that you have read and fully accepted these conditions.
3. ENNERA reserves the right to perform the modifications it considers necessary in its web page without prior warning. It may edit, delete or add both contents and services that are provided through the web page and the way they are displayed or located within its servers.
Conditions of use
1. In general, users shall undertake to use the web page, its contents, services and related information diligently, abiding with applicable legislation, morals, public order and the indications set forth in this legal notice. Users shall also refrain from using them in any way that could hinder normal operation and use of the services by other web page users or that could damage or harm the property and goods of ENNERA, its suppliers, users or, in general, any third party.
2. Specifically, but not exclusively, users shall undertake to the following while using the web page and the services linked to it:
- a. Not to use the web page or any of the services linked to it to introduce, store or distribute any data, virus, code or any other electronic instrument or device which could potentially damage the web page, any of the services linked to it or the equipment, systems or network of ENNERA, of any user, of its suppliers or in general of any third party, or which may cause any alteration or prevent their normal operation.
- b. Not to use false identities or the identities of others to use the web page or any of the services related to it, including, if applicable, the passwords or access codes of third parties or any other system.
- c. Not to destroy, alter, render unusable or damage the data, information, programs or documents in electronic format from ENNERA, its suppliers or third parties.
- d. Not to use the contents, and especially the information obtained through the web page, to send advertising, marketing messages or to gather or store personal data from third parties.
3. ENNERA shall not be liable for the inadequate use of the contents of its web page. The liability for this shall be solely of the users accessing or using them.
4. ENNERA shall not accept any liability for any information contained in other sites and web pages managed by third parties that may be accessed through links or search engines of the ENNERA web page. The links in the ENNERA web page are merely for information purposes and in no case are a suggestion, invitation or recommendation.
5. Unless otherwise noted, the contents of the web page, especially the information and advertising references, are not binding offers. ENNERA reserves the right to introduce modifications or to partially or totally omit the current content of the ENNERA web page whenever it considers it appropriate. It may also temporarily or permanently prevent or restrict access.
Personal data protection policy
1. This notice is used by ENNERA to inform users of its web page about its personal data protection policy (hereinafter, ‘Personal Data’). Users can then freely and voluntarily decide whether they wish to provide ENNERA with the Personal Data that may be requested or that may be obtained by sending queries or messages to the contact mailbox, if applicable, or by subscribing to or registering in any of the services provided by ENNERA through its web page. ENNERA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legal or jurisprudence changes, or to industry practices. In these cases, ENNERA shall announce the changes in this web page with reasonable advance warning prior to their implementation.
2. All the information provided by users to ENNERA through the web page by means of online queries, the transmittal of CV forms or any other type of communication shall be processed with the utmost confidentiality. It shall only be used for the purpose for which it was gathered and provided.
3. The Personal Data collected through online queries shall be used to answer the submitted questions and to maintain, if applicable, a commercial relationship with users and inform them about new products or services. In the case of the transmittal of CV forms, the Personal Data shall be used exclusively for the purpose of personnel selection. The information received shall not be used for any other purpose.
4. The users’ Personal Data shall undergo automated processing and shall be incorporated into a personal data file created by ENNERA under its responsibility. These data shall be used to allow users access to the web page, to its different sections and to the services provided therein.
5. Users will need to provide certain Personal Data to access some sections or services of the web page. When the data are collected, users will be informed that providing them is mandatory. It will not be possible to access the corresponding sections or services if the mandatory data are not provided.
6. Users can exercise the rights established in Law 15/1999, Organic Law for the Protection of Personal Data, and, in particular, the rights of access, correction or cancellation of data and of opposition, if necessary. Users can also revoke the consent for the communication of data. Users can also exercise the above rights through a written and signed document sent to the following mailing address [mailing address of ENNERA]. The request shall include the following information: user's name and surname(s), address for notification purposes, photocopy of the national ID card or passport and specific contents of the exercised right.
7. ENNERA shall store the collected Personal Data and shall apply the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss or unauthorised access or handling. ENNERA shall fulfil these duties in accordance with the indications in the applicable regulations.
Exclusion from liability
1. Users acknowledge and accept that the use of the web page and of all the services provided therein are under their sole responsibility.
2. ENNERA cannot guarantee that the web page and the services provided therein will operate correctly at all times and that users will be able to access and use them quickly, uninterruptedly and without any errors.
3. ENNERA shall act promptly following the general practice in the field to avoid the presence of viruses or other damaging elements that could alter the users' computer systems, their electronic documents or files. However, it cannot categorically guarantee the absolute absence of these elements, so it is excluded from any liability for any damage derived therefrom.